Home Sweet Home Real Estate Careers Now Hiring In All 50 States Nationwide
Complete Application (Below)
Real Estate Careers with Home Sweet Home
The A.E. position with HSH will be easier to qualify for if you have existing connections / relationships with realtors / mortgage lenders. Your role as an A.E. would be to have them register as a HSH Network Member (free) and then make sure they are referring their “Customer Turn-Downs” to HSH. This would generate income for you right from the start. You are paid a base plus commission. An A.E. can bring in earnings well into six figures and which includes long term security with residual income. Training is provided. You can work at your own pace and set your own schedule. Fill out the online application below and we will contact you via email and/or phone call within 24 hours. A short phone interview will be required.
ALL applicants are expected to have reviewed this website thoroughly PRIOR to interview.
Benefits of our Referral Exchange Network
Uniquely, the members of our referral exchange network benefit from our services and are able to help their customers. They can also earn bonuses by referring customers to Home Sweet Home. Typically, these referrals need help to loan-qualify. All referrals should sign up for the Home Ownership Program.
Account Executive Requirements
This is a recruiter position and best suited for individuals who are true relationship managers and who have a love for B2B. Professional Business attire is required during in person visits and Zoom calls. In person meetings are always the best way to build relationships and recruit new loan officers and agents to join our Network. However, many A.E's have also been able to work remotely with success using ZOOM.
- Strong self-starter work ethic
- Able to speak good on the phone/zoom
- Professional dress required (in person & Virtual)
- Must have transportation to visit real estate and lending offices (if visiting offices) Virtual is Alternative.
- Computer/tablet, internet service, printer, email and phone are required to run business effectively
- Work remotely from home permitted. However, personal in-office visits work for best results. After all, this is a relationship building business.
- Experience in lending and/or real estate Preferred
- Applicants with extensive sales or telemarketing experience shall be considered
- Applicants who have good connections with loan officers and/or real estate agents shall be considered
- 25+ calls per day recommended for moderate success (during the building phase)
Careers Form: Please complete the form and press submit: