Home Sweet Home
Your Housing Solution!
The Home Ownership Program
Home Sweet Home - Home Loan Qualification Program Experts
Our Home Ownership Program is far superior to anything out there in the industry. Here are a few examples:
- Speed. Clients can be loan-ready in as little as 30-90 days. Individual cases vary.
- Our Financial Advisers have 50+ years of collective experience in credit, real estate, mortgage lending & problem solving. Financial advice and credit planning is clearly a better option versus using slow, obsolete credit repair companies or debt settlement organizations.
- Our staff offers a unique educational-based program on how to become a homeowner which goes far beyond just improving credit.
- HSH does business in all 50 states & has an A+ rating.
- HSH offers a free online portal to track your progress in REAL TIME.
- See the Dare to Compare chart for overwhelming evidence we are the industry leader in this niche area.
Home Sweet Home vs Traditional Credit Repair
Traditional Credit Repair Problems
- Typically, credit repair companies teach borrowers nothing about credit. Why? It's about making money.
- Truly, credit repair is an "old school" system. And, their techniques have become obsolete. In many cases, borrower credit is damaged more so. In essence, competent help is a must. It really is.
- Overall, the credit repair process is slow. Indeed, when the borrower pays monthly, these companies are motivated to work even slower.
- Most credit repair plans are expensive. On the whole charges include multiple sets of fees. Moreover, fees include: set up; per-item; monthly, etc. Costs can run into the thousands.
- Typically, management has NO industry experience in lending, real estate, or credit. Altogether, it's quite often the case.
- Unfortunately, many of these companies have poor reputations.
Why Home Sweet Home Is Better Than Credit Repair
Home Sweet Home Loan Qualification Strategies - A Far Better Approach
- In general, Home Sweet Home offers financial and credit planning services to improve our client's financial standing. Our service, the Home Ownership Program is an advice-based, educational approach. We do not make disputes on the customer's behalf. Basically, this empowers borrowers to succeed in managing their own finances. This makes Home loan qualification is very realistic.
- Competitively speaking, we offer ONE 2 affordable prices. With regard to the Home Ownership Program, clients can pay in full or make payments installments. Also, we offer a Financial Prosperity Support Service Subscription giving our clients access to ongoing financial and credit planning advice.
- Additionally, Home Sweet Home educates our clients on earning extra income (if needed). Consequently, more income helps with how much house you can afford.
A Superior Home Loan Qualification Program
Many of our customers are a good fit for an FHA loan. For sure, we can show you how to meet FHA home loan requirements. Absolutely, this loan is very popular first time home buyer loan. Of course, you may ask, "How much can I borrow for a mortgage based on my income?" Great question. Really. For the most part, 33% of gross income is a good rule. Also, using a loan prequalification calculator is a good tool. You can also use this mortgage loan calculator. Importantly, know your numbers. Seriously, consider calling Home Sweet Home for answers.
Again, another good question, "How much do you have to make to qualify for a mortgage?" Also, this is a common question. Surely, this depends on the price of the housing where you want to live. Certainly, approval also depends on your income. Ideally, your income should be 3 times your what your house payment is. Mortgage rates matter too. Finally, income will impact your first-time home buyer loan options.
Again, Home Sweet Homes offers consultation on earning extra income - especially to clients seeking larger housing in more expensive areas and school districts.
Home Loan Qualification Timeline
In the final analysis, it takes time to loan-qualify. For the most part, it can take as little as 30 - 90 days. Also, time to establish credit matters. On balance, many loan approvals require 12 months of current trade lines. By and large, late payments are a no-no. In short, rapid re-scoring can also speed up approval. Depending on how damaged your credit is, improving some key issues right away can help you qualify for FHA much quicker. Your credit does not have to be perfect, just good enough. Here are some stats you can review. How to qualify for a home loan with bad credit. In fact, an FHA loan bad credit first-time buyer option may be available for you quickly! So, sign up TODAY for the Home Ownership Program. In a word, start the process of owning your own home NOW! Don't wait!