Home Sweet Home
"Your Credit & Housing Solution!"
The Home Ownership Video 2020
Home Sweet Home - Home Loan Qualification Program Experts
Home Sweet Home is NOT a credit repair or debt settlement organization. However, we are a team of expert housing consultants. Our staff offers credit advice, guidance, and financial education. Consequently, we offer buyers a home loan qualification program called the Home Ownership Program. Uniquely, our staff is comprised of former mortgage loan officers, real estate brokers, and financial advisors. Indeed, these professionals have a combined 50 years of experience. And, this is the best kind of know-how. Moreover, this is a better loan qualification strategy. It goes far beyond just credit repair mortgage approval services. Check out this article, "What Are the Qualifications for A Mortgage Loan?" No doubt, Home Sweet Home helps clients qualify for home loan financing. Absolutely, experience matters. Equally important is problem solving skill.
Home Sweet Home vs Traditional Credit Repair
Traditional Credit Repair Problems
- Typically, credit repair companies teach borrowers nothing about credit. Why? It's about making money.
- Truly, credit repair is an "old school" system. And, their techniques have become obsolete. In many cases, borrower credit is damaged more so. In essence, competent help is a must. It really is.
- Overall, the credit repair process is slow. Indeed, when the borrower pays monthly, these companies are motivated to work even slower.
- Most credit repair plans are expensive. On the whole charges include multiple sets of fees. Moreover, fees include: set up; per-item; monthly, etc. Usually costs run into the thousands.
- Typically, management has NO industry experience in lending, real estate, or credit. Altogether, it's quite often the case.
- Unfortunately, many of these companies have poor ratings.
- Finally, the government often takes action against credit repair companies. For the most part, it happens routinely. It's one of the reasons we are not a credit repair company.
Why Home Sweet Home Is Better Than Credit Repair
Home Sweet Home Loan Qualification Strategies - A Far Better Approach
- In general, Home Sweet Home offers an advice-based, educational approach. Basically, this empowers borrowers to succeed. Home loan qualification is possible.
- Competitively speaking, we offer ONE set affordable price. Clients can pay in full or start with just $100 and then make affordable payments to payoff.
- Also, management has 50 combined years of experience in lending, real estate and credit underwriting. As has been noted, this is key.
- Home Sweet Home has A+ Rating.
- Additionally, Home Sweet Home offers various income opportunities via our Careers tab. Consequently, more income helps with how much house you can afford.
A Superior Home Loan Qualification Program
For sure, we can show you how to meet FHA home loan requirements. Absolutely, this loan is very popular first time home buyer loan. Of course, you may ask, "How much can I borrow for a mortgage based on my income?" Great question. Really. For the most part, 33% of gross income is a good rule. Also, using a loan prequalification calculator is a good tool. You can also use this mortgage loan calculator. Importantly, know your numbers. Seriously, consider calling Home Sweet Home for answers.
Again, another good question, "How much do you have to make to qualify for a mortgage?" Also, this is a common question. Surely, this depends on the price of the housing where you want to live. Certainly, approval also depends on your income. Ideally, your income should be 3 times your what your house payment is. Mortgage rates matter too. Finally, income will impact your first-time home buyer loan options.
Home Loan Qualification Timeline
In the final analysis, it takes time to loan-qualify. For the most part, it can take as little as 30 - 45 days. In other cases, it may only take 90 days. Also, time to establish credit matters. On balance, many loan approvals require 12 months of current trade lines. By and large, late payments are a no-no. In short, rapid re-scoring can also speed up approval. Depending on how damaged your credit is, improving some key issues right away can help you qualify for FHA much quicker. Your credit does not have to be perfect, just good enough. Here are some stats you can review. How to qualify for a home loan with bad credit. In fact, an FHA loan bad credit first-time buyer option may be available for you quickly! So, sign up TODAY for the Home Ownership Program. In a word, start the process of owning your own home NOW! Don't wait!