Home Sweet Home Real Estate Careers Now Hiring In All 50 States Nationwide
Complete Application (Below)
Real Estate Careers with Home Sweet Home
Obviously, real estate careers pay well. In fact, Home Sweet Home offers 2 high paying real estate careers that can bring in earnings well into six figures - Account Executive and Network Representative. These 2 positions pay a monthly base plus commissions and give you long term security with residual income. Conditions apply. Training is provided. Currently, we are seeking full-time & part-time professionals. Specifically, the job entails developing business with loan officers and real estate agents. Both jobs require recruitment of these professionals to join FREE in our referral exchange network. By doing so, will bring you a regular stream of paying referrals which will earn you a substantial steady income. Fill out the online application and we will contact you via email and/or phone call within 24 hours. A short phone interview will be required.
ALL applicants are expected to have reviewed this website thoroughly PRIOR to interview.
Benefits of our Referral Exchange Network
Uniquely, the members of our referral exchange network benefit from our services and are able to help their customers. They can also earn bonuses by referring customers to Home Sweet Home. Typically, these referrals need help to loan-qualify. All referrals should sign up for the Home Ownership Program.
Account Executive Requirements
This is a recruiter position and best suited for individuals who are true relationship managers and who have a love for B2B. Professional Business attire is required during in person visits and Zoom calls. In person meetings are always the best way to build relationships and recruit new loan officers and agents to join our Network. However, many A.E's have also been able to work remotely with success using ZOOM.
- Strong self-starter work ethic
- Able to speak good on the phone/zoom
- Professional dress required (in person & Virtual)
- Must have transportation to visit real estate and lending offices (if visiting offices) Virtual is Alternative.
- Computer/tablet, internet service, printer, email and phone are required to run business effectively
- Work remotely from home permitted. However, personal in-office visits work for best results. After all, this is a relationship building business.
- Experience in lending and/or real estate Preferred
- Applicants with extensive sales or telemarketing experience shall be considered
- Applicants who have good connections with loan officers and/or real estate agents shall be considered
- 25+ calls per day recommended for moderate success (during the building phase)
The Network Representative is the same as the A.E. position except this position does not allow for in person meetings or Zooms. If someone has excessive facial tattoos or piercings then emailing, texting and making phone calls would be the extent of what they could do because the real estate industry expects a professional image. Phone, email and texting are allowed and encouraged to generate business. Certainly, persons who have sales, telemarketing or recruitment experience are best suited for this career.
Careers Form: Please complete the form and press submit: